distributed intelligent control system
distributed intelligent network
wireless network & control
theatrical blackout, wet-location
emergency lighting ballasts
addressable HID dimming
dimming control for MRI rooms
Introducing our new Wet-Location LiteSHADE, the solution for outdoor sporting venues.
©Payne-Sparkman Mfg, Inc | 2571 Roanoke Ave | New Albany, IN 47150 | T (812) 944.4893 | F (812) 944.1225 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducing the new Wet-Location LiteSHADE
Payne-Sparkman's LiteSHADE gives you the ability to achieve complete
theatrical BLACKOUT without the time-consuming process of turning off
HID fixtures, letting them cool down, then waiting for full light intensity
after they restrike (20 minutes or more).
Instead, the quick and compact LiteSHADE can close and
open while all the fixtures stay on. Full light to blackout, to full
light in just seconds.
Some LiteSHADE Features:
- Payne-Sparkman's LiteSHADE deploys across any directed light luminaire
and quickly shades the light, providing BLACKOUT, while maintaining
the lamp at full on or a dimmed level.
- The LiteSHADE's compact and efficient design outperforms "louver"
and "hood" type products because it does not affect fixture efficiency
or access to the lamp.
- The LiteSHADE can be fit to nearly all directional light luminaires
and in a variety of conditions (including round or rectangular fixtures,
even on recessed luminaires in a dropped ceiling).
- The LiteSHADE's shade can withstand temperatures up to 800°F.
- Instead of trapping heat with a solid shading enclosure,
- The LiteSHADE allows heat to dissipate (while still absorbing all
of the light), so luminaires operate at only slightly higher temperatures
- LiteSHADEs may be programmed to open and close in various sequences
and arrangements, including theatrical BLACKOUT.
- Complete control over general light levels and focused light intensities
are made possible by pairing
- LiteSHADEs with PhaseARC dimming and the LiteTALK Network.
- Payne-Sparkman's LiteSHADE lets you go from LIGHT ... TO DARK ...
TO LIGHT IN SECONDS!!
© Copyright Payne-Sparkman Manufacturing, Inc. | All rights
reserved. All images at this site are copyrighted by Payne-Sparkman. They may only be used with the written permission of Payne-Sparkman.
Unauthorized use is subject to civil and criminal penalties under applicable laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Any unauthorizxed download, screen capture, or otherwise captured or reproduced copy of any image or other content on this site is a violation
of the Federal Copyright Law. - - Site designed and hosted by Blackbird502.